- Water: especially when it's first on the list...you may as well just take a bath or shower with ANSHI Detox Aloe.
- Triethanolamine: this ingredient is so common but so terrible for the skin. It's irritation for the eyes, can actually cause dryness, and even cause allergic reactions. There is also some research that suggests it can be toxic if it is absorbed into the body over a long period of time.
- “Fragrance”: the word “fragrance” could mean a range of over 3,100 different chemicals, some of which are associated with serious side effects, such as hormone disruption and reproductive problems. This is exactly why we don't trust most beauty product labels.
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate: is a preservative agent and that can cause allergic reactions when applied to the skin. It's also known to be toxic if inhaled...please don't put this on your skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: not even real aloe gel...it's usually heavily processed...again, just buy the real stuff. The leaf juice is better for aloe drinks for ingesting and aloe gel is better for topical uses.
Take a look at this - pulled straight from Banana Boat's website...we all can recognize this as a staple in any convenience store...and frankly it's toxic.
Here are the ingredients in ANSHI Detox Aloe:
- Coconut oil
- 100% Aloe Vera gel
- Castor oil
- Vitamin e oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
That's all folks! Shop now by clicking here.
Aloe has so many therapeutic benefits on its own. At ANSHI we believe less is more. That's why all our products keep the good stuff in, and the bad stuff out, and we never have more than 6 all-natural ingredients. We joke it's safe enough to eat - but it's for the skin!
I love this product and all of them. Can I still get the one with lavender in it.